Vision, Mission, and Values
The educational community known as Audeo Charter School III is committed to the development of a personalized and individualized instructional program with intensive parental involvement that demonstrates positive outcomes for each student.
Audeo Charter School III is dedicated to the creation of instructional, service, organizational, and governance models that can serve as prototypes for educational reform.
Audeo Charter School III is committed to collaborative efforts to improve the quality of life for students, their families, its employees, and the community at large.
Audeo Charter School III will implement personalized and individualized educational programs to facilitate student achievement. These educational programs will demonstrate that standards-based educational reform can provide a prototype for changing the way teachers teach and students learn in the future.
- Kids come first.
- Education at Audeo III is personalized, individualized, and high quality.
- Audeo III is made up of a community of highly professional people. These committed individuals are independent, self-motivated, high-energy people who speak for themselves.
- They work to create a positive, challenging environment that is centered on teaching and learning.
- Audeo III is committed to the creation of educational reform models centered on how effective educational organizations run, how teachers teach, and how students learn.
- Audeo III employees are accountable for their work.
- People-centered teams focus on supporting quality teaching and learning. Performance is measured on a variety of indicators that include productivity, credit ratio, auditability, quality, performance, and commitment to the vision of Audeo III.
- Audeo III is committed to improving the quality of life for students, their families, and the community at large.
- Audeo III uses business principles in managing the school.